Tuesday 28 December 2010

My PSP is PRICELESS-i mean the price is LESS

Yesterday ar,i went to terminal 1,seremban..straight to the point ok,i saw a stall with a board written 'trade-in your PSP here'..Without thinking,i take my PSP out of my pocket,show it to the boy and asked 'berapa u boleh ambil?'..when he looked at my psp screen ar,he asked me 'apa sudah jadi ini macam?'..u know,i dont know what happened to my psp screen.i dont know how to say,it is not scratch,it is worse than that..so,the boy tell me,how much u want..haha,stupid question i think.i tell him,250 ringgit..'lu gila ka?'the boy said.'100ringgit boleh la'..haha,this makes me crazy..last 2 year i purchase it bye the amount of 580ringgit,and now,it is 100.. what to say anymore..i need to sell this psp,doesn't make any sense.it is better for me to keep my psp,and use it till it 'destroyed' by itself...

No comments:

Post a Comment